Vegetarians/vegans friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Sydneymchamberlain
    Options
    I've been vegetarian since 2012, I don't drink milk (except almond and coconut of course!) but eggs are in about everything I cook.

At the very least, they're local from a friend so I know the chickens are happy!!
  • misssixtylove484
    misssixtylove484 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    finally I found a good variety of organic vegan chocolates 100% dairy free on www.hollandandbarrets.com including the Booja Booja truffles :):)
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    That's great, good old Holland and Barretts, I'm often in there, get my Together algae capsules there for a vegan source of DHA amongst other things. Our local branch sells Plamil mint carob bar, is vegan, bit a less chocolatey but still scrummy. :)
  • plantedinpots
    plantedinpots Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    was vegan for 6 months back when I was 16 as an experiement. had a lack of willpower at the age. Am almost 22 now and am ready to make the full on commitment. have cut out all meat products. did loads of reasearch. am transitioning into a full veg-head. get sick to my stomach at the thought of all the cruelty and violence these animals suffer. watching children drink cow's milk makes me nauseous.
  • misssixtylove484
    Options
    Yes trickydisco, I bought organic plamil chocolates, the Booja Booja truffles and I also found organic spirulina powder which is a great source of natural protein for vegans :):) couldn't be happier...
    Plantedinpots well done!! Don't give up ;)
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    All good! Enjoy those Boojas :)
  • misssixtylove484
    Options
    I am listening to the LBC radio, there is a talk about how to tell China to stop eating dogs :s
  • iaultraguy
    iaultraguy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Vegan for 19 years raw vegan for 4 fruitarian for 3. I've live an a plant based diet since I was 16 years old I'm 35 now. Add me if you'd like.
  • rawveganbabe
    rawveganbabe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Raw vegan here! Woot woot!
  • rps2595
    rps2595 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm vegetarian!