Cratiene power or tablets?

Options
Hey guys, who can help me!

I'm currently trying to bulk up have put on 5 pounds in 4 weeks which is great! However I want to know if someone could tell me what cretiene does and how it works in pure English! Because a few people been sayig to use it but I want to know what it does

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I am going to say this in simplest of terms. Basically our bodies create creatine, at rates to low to be effective though. We can also get it from meats, but again the amount is low. Creatine promotes ATP production in the body>muscles use ATP for energy>in result, more energy for workouts/ larger workout load = increase in strength/ size due to larger workloads/ workouts. That is seriously the dumbned down explanation lol. Based off the title question, take it in powdered form. If you want any more detailed info, Google is your friend(:
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    It increases your single rep max, and causes you to store more water in your muscles.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Creative can make you retain water. Lots of people confuse that with creative making you gain weight (in a negative sense). Over time, it can help you put on muscle. I take creating in pill form before I lift.