Hot to get HRM exercise into MFP? App?

Options
Hi! HRMs and HRMs .... I have a few HRM watches and ant+ monitor chest straps. I use Garmin Connect and Training Peaks to track my workouts. MOST workouts are in the gym with weights, some are walks, runs, or bikes with GPS.

How to I upload HRM workouts into MFP? OR, is there are real good partner app? E.g. Ideally I would workout, upload my HRM to trainingpeaks, and then hook up trainingpeaks to MFP the same way fitbit does.

I'm looking for ONE site to put my diet, withings scale data, fitbit data, HRM data (important) and GPS data (less important).

Any suggestions?

Thanks much!

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    You can create your own exercise or edit the numbers for the MFP entries. I don't believe you can directly upload Garmin to the website.

Just an FYI - not all Garmins base their calories estimates on heart rate even if the has a HRM. Some models do, some don't. HRMs also aren't accurate for strength training.
  • fppalmer
    fppalmer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yep, haven't seen a way to connect garmin directly to MFP.

But are there ANY sites that let you upload HRM to MFP? I have Garmin. I also have a Timex. I can upload GPS and HRM to different sites, Garmin connect and Trainingpeaks are the two biggest, but there are others, e.g. I know I can upload garmin to strava, but I don't know anything about strava.

Thanks!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Mapmyrun allows you to upload Garmin.

Eta - never mind misunderstood. Not sure about the answer.