Losing the same 10lbs over and over again!

Options
Hi,
I'm a 47 year old women that weighs more than I've ever weighed before in my life. I feel bad about myself and want to lose weight and get fit but just can't seem to stay on track. I do good for a while and then something stressful happens and I blow it! What in the world...how can you want something so bad and not do it, it just doesn't make sense. I just keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over again!

Replies

• jrozzo07
    jrozzo07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a 47 year old women that weighs more than I've ever weighed before in my life. I feel bad about myself and want to lose weight and get fit but just can't seem to stay on track. I do good for a while and then something stressful happens and I blow it! What in the world...how can you want something so bad and not do it, it just doesn't make sense. I just keep losing the same 10 lbs over and over again!

• paulabarton67
    paulabarton67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I feel your pain but just keep telling yourself this is not like the last time ... Value the lessons you've been taught in your previous experiences and move on. You've learned them so no sense taking those same missteps again. You will achieve your goals, failure is not an option you should even consider.
    I will wish you luck but you don't need it, you have experience on your side.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Just remember, even if you have a bad day... That's just one day! Keep continuing on as if the day didn't happen, keep dieting/exercising. We all have bad days. <3 Pull yourself up by the boot straps and keep on going.

5'2, F, 24 years old
    SW; 200lbs, CW; 146.6lbs, GW; ?