Looking for new friends that have 50 plus pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• scrapinandy11
    scrapinandy11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been using MFP on and off for a while. My heaviest weight was 262 ( I'm 5' 9"). I've lost 12 pounds so far and want to get down to 180. I would like some motivation and support!! Please add me as a friend. This is going to be a long challenging journey.
  • Pink_Poison69
    Pink_Poison69 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ill add you. And anyone can feel free to add me as well. I actually have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • castironcrazycat
    Options
    Hello, I am usually proud to things alone, but I'm in over head on this one and could sure use the support. I saw the word "obese" circled on my medical records recently and had to have a long, hard face to face with myself. Believe me when I say that I am tired pretending that I can do this alone. I need to loose about 80 lbs., so I expect to be here for a bit. Please add me and let's do this together!
  • michelleal1990
    michelleal1990 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I'm just starting up and having a goal to loose 70 lbs total
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to add new friends. Down 15lbs, have about 100 to 110 more lbs to go. Slowly but surely!
  • Anyabear30
    Anyabear30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to buddy up please add me.
  • tckohn
    tckohn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose about 80 more pounds and I would love any support!! Tomorrow is my day 1 of being on track and working towards my long term goal.
  • VanaIbis
    VanaIbis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm at 178 and would like to lose about 50. I want friends to struggle with as well lol
  • arnavkrish
    arnavkrish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Krishna 5 ' 7.5" at 210 want to lose 50#s . feel free to add me. I have set several 10#s mini goals to achieve so that I don't feel very far away towards my final goal. I am still getting my eating under control and for activities I am walking 10k steps a day and doing c25k on 3rd week now.
  • oralia962011
    oralia962011 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im on the mission to lose 50+ I'm at my heaviest I've ever been weighing 220lbs :( at just 19 .I lack motivation and commitment that's why I've always rebounded back from diets or plans add me and we can motivate each other :p
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Down 1 more pound to 207, but have many more to go!
  • caramel_latte_xo
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and weigh around 190lbs. My goals is to reach 140lbs eating 1400 calories a day. Had a few rough days being sick, but I usually stick to my calorie goal. Concern about my health is what started my weight loss journey too. I have the chance to turn things around now! Good luck on your journey!
  • cmmckay88
    cmmckay88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to be added as well. I lost most of my extra weight years ago and almost got to my goal after being at my heaviest (205lbs). Over the years, after much emotional loss, it has come back on and I am wanting to stay motivated to get back to a place I feel comfortable in my skin again. I love encouraging people to get healthier by eating right and exercising, just have a hard time doing it myself, except the exercise, I'm good about that, just struggle with food. So please add me for mutual encouragement!
  • annalissaloren
    annalissaloren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking to lose 50 pounds by my 30th birthday (June 12, 2017)! I started day before yesterday and could use all the encouragement I can get. Thanks!
  • Gentle7
    Gentle7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I too am on a weight loss journey for my health. I need to drop 50lbs and keep it off. Unfortunately, I like cookies and chocolate and my stomach, thighs and butt carry the cookies and chocolate. All the while, my lower back, hips, knees, and arches are grumbling (more like cursing).

I have noticed in the past that I make more progress with my weight loss goals if I have a support system. That said, please feel free to add me. You are welcome to read my crazy journal of failures and that moment of success. Currently, I seem to be having more serendipitous moments - Ohhhh, no wonder the numbers on the scale aren't moving, I should not have eaten all that chocolate and cookies and chips and . . . .

I am a stress eater, happy eater, sad eater, love eater, and anger eater. (:-\. Time for new habits.

With that said, please feel free to add me. I will accept. We can travel this pathway of seeking health, together.
  • WinningYes
    WinningYes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've logged in for about 2 weeks now and it has been difficult but I know I am on the path to get to where I feel amazing in my body again. I know having a support group has definitely helped me to stay logged in. I also got a Fitbit as my next step so I can really see the calories burn off! Good luck to you all! We can achieve our goals!!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just got a fitbit last week. Still trying to figure this out! If anyone wants to add me, I am 51 years old and have a little over 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me so we can work together: darlin930@hotmail.com
  • meghanmfitzgerald
    meghanmfitzgerald Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys. I'm 5'3 1/2. I currently weigh 180 and have 60 lbs to go.
  • Tourniquet5
    Tourniquet5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here good luck!!
  • Crow635
    Crow635 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly working on losing 40 lbs. so you can add me.