I'm not done ..... yet (pic heavy)

I've spent most of my life heavy. My all time heaviest weight that I can remember was 345 lbs. Now I didn't take many pictures back then and the ones I did take were never full body shots. This is me on March 16, 2002.
x7w1zzhxvcwc.jpg

From there I went down to 225 lbs and even through 2 pregnancies I pretty much stayed around 225 lbs.
In 2005 I met my husband and even though he loved me for who I was I wanted to make a change, this is me at 225 lbs.
4lwvenkb33kh.jpg

and here is me on our wedding day, still at 225 lbs
0noqskc77odg.jpg

I managed to lose 55 lbs and got down to 170...
pyf7j0w3jb13.jpg

I had lots of ups and downs, nothing really too drastic until I got really sick with an ulcer and the ulcer cause me to lose another 45 lbs.
d8g9nbkz1vap.jpg

Then depression and raising 2 children with autism caused me to gain all the weight back that I lost from the ulcer.
bu5rx38g9ouu.jpg
hwcsd3y84872.jpg

That was the day I joined the gym and decided to make a LIFESTYLE change.

I have exceeded a LOT of the goals I set for myself. I wanted to quit smoking and I did on August 15, 2014. I wanted to be off my insulin and I am as of September 23,2015. I have a normal BMI and my body fat percentage is now 24.7 which is within normal limits. I have also greatly reduced all of my very high cholesterol numbers and my blood pressure is healthy. I am no longer on medicine for high blood pressure.

I am NOT done with my weight loss, but I am happy to say I have officially lost 80 lbs since I met my husband 10 years ago.

Here is me now at 145.2 lbs !!!

j9cp9ocii7s6.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!