I'm not losing weight anymore. I NEED HELP.

I am a 17 year old male. I'm 5'11 and weight 163 pounds. I've already lost 115 pounds, but I want to lose another 10 or 20. The problem is that my weight won't come off! I exercise 6 days a week by running 5 miles and circuit or weight training. I eat 1800 calories everyday. I am vegan and eat no sugars or junk food. I don't understand why I haven't been able to lose any more than 2 ounces every few weeks. I don't know where I'm going wrong.

Replies

• LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Are you sure your TDEE is correct? What kind of deficit are you in? Do you track macronutrients? Do you weigh all of your food? Do you log Everything you eat? D you exercise ?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Once you've already lost that much weight, the last few pounds are stubborn. The closer you get to your body's natural setpoint, the harder itis to convince it to burn fat. I'm in the same boat. I'm a vegetarian, and after I lost 95 lbs, I plateaued hard. I was running three times a week and lifting three times a week, but i just wasn't seeing any results. For me, the answer was insanity. You need to find something to shake up your routine. It may be time to recheck your TDEE since your old numbers may not be accurate any longer. If you mostly run, you probably should think about adding weight training to your routine.