Hello everyone!

Options
My name is Megan, I'm 18 years old and have struggled with my weight for several years. I am 5ft 1in and weigh 211.6lbs. I really want to lose 1 to 1.5 pounds a week by August 2016 and I really need help and advice!

Replies

• NeonStrikeVi
    NeonStrikeVi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    First of all good job picking a sensible amount to lose per week, that's the way to go long term.

Starting tips I could give you is to buy a digital food scale to accurately measure the amount of food you're eating and replace all sugary drinks with water.

Good luck!
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi NeonStrikeVi!

A digital food scale sounds great, I'll certainly look into that! Right now I'm doing really well by replacing sugary drinks with water as I'm pretty sure I was becoming addicted to them!
  • NeonStrikeVi
    NeonStrikeVi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    nutmeg96 wrote: »
    Hi NeonStrikeVi!

A digital food scale sounds great, I'll certainly look into that! Right now I'm doing really well by replacing sugary drinks with water as I'm pretty sure I was becoming addicted to them!

Off to a great start then :)

Remember if you need any assistance there are plenty of people at the forums who will be more than willing to help you.
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This maybe isn't the right thread to post on but I'm so excited to say that since the 29th of October I've lost 3.8lbs!! I won't lie, I cried happy tears!