It's Movember

Options
middlehaitch
middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
It's Movember, which of you guys are growing your whiskers?
Speak up. Post
Let us be proud of you for supporting such a good cause.
Post pix - the beginning and the end.

Cheers, h.
As a post menopausal woman I am resisting, waxing and plucking will carry on as normal.
ETA a link http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4154262

Replies

• VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I prefer No Shave November. I always shave my mustache down, or else I start plucking the hairs out that tickle my lips. So, I will probably not shave my beard at all this month, but mustache, almost certainly. I should also note that I only keep my beard from lazyness. Shaving takes time, and requires cleaning. ;)

Here is a serious picture of my very serious beard.

7c1fi0m87aah.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My moustache is weak. If I didn't have to go out in public I might give it a go.

Good luck with movember, don't forget to donate.
  • knelson095
    knelson095 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My husband is an officer in the US Navy and he has been informed he has to grow out his 'stash. I'm not excited really, just the moustache isn't a good look for him. :|

I will be continuing my own regimen. No way would I let that go wild, being a 24 y/o woman. ;)
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I will likely do what I always do: avoid it til I must because the toddler wants to go to the pool and then grudgingly make my way to the bathtub. Maybe I won't hate it so much when it's not physically difficult.... yay weight loss!!!
  • vismal
    vismal Posts: 2,463 Member
    Options
    I have a decent head start. Enjoy the beardy mean mug!
    12196167_10103821622370164_1469571253519472872_n.jpg?oh=02e0802002acc2bcdb8ebaa6c934d036&oe=56B8C67A