Overweight To Muscular Transformation

Options
psraven
psraven Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2015 in Success Stories
Transformation 2013 vs 2015

The day when I'm finally made up my mind and it's "Do or die, now or never" moment. 18/2/2013, 97 kgs with bodyfats 30%. All The ups and downs on the diet until I feel like vommiting, annoy and thinking why I need to eat all these tasteless and lifeless foods. Had twice slip disc injuries from training and still keep going after recovered.

My first competition took place on 29/12/2013 with stage weight 68.8kgs. The transformation is remarkable for some but just a starting point for me, I knew I have long way to go. Joined another few competitions after that with a few bulking and cutting phrases.
23/8/2015, done my first overseas competition (68kgs onstage) and knowing the journey is still so far, but realising how far I have came and appreciate the decision I made from day 1 of this transformation.

Thanks a lot to people who motivates, educate, support me and to those who criticise and hate me. Both good and bad feedbacks I got will grow me and strengthen me. I do not do it to prove to people around me but to prove to myself I can always be better than yesterday.

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a great story. You have accomplished a lot :)
  • psraven
    psraven Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Roda Rose

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Great transformation. I know what it's like to prep and get on the stage so props to you.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!