be fit and fab

Options
Hi everyone.. im about to start my weight loss journey by going into military diet.. anyone familiar about it?

Replies

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    The last thing that stupid scam will make you is "fit and fab". It's dumb and dangerous. DON'T DO IT.

Set up MFP, get a food scale, and start weighing and measuring your food. I promise you that it's 100% safer, easier, and with longer lasting results than than silly scam.
  • domingofrancineerika
    Options
    Okay, whats MFP .. im trying to lose at 10 lbs a month.. oh btw thank you for your response :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Seriously? MFP. MyFitnessPal. You know, the site you're on.

10lbs a month may not be realistic depending on how much you have to lose. Weight loss is not a race!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Although it's called "The Military Diet" it isn't really related to the military in any way. They just appropriated the word. It's a silly, crash diet and not for anyone who is really serious about losing weight over the long haul. I wouldn't recommend it.

Just plug your info into the MFP and follow the instructions. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're on MFP and this fad diet you're talking about is just that and won't teach you anything sustainable. It's not realistic to lose 10 pounds a month, unless one is very heavy, it's not healthy. Eat at a reasonable deficit and you'll lose weight.