276 lbs trying to get to 170! Be my friend! Let's motivate eachother

Options
Hello! I'm keturah ! I'm starting this weight loss journey process again today ! Not going to wait for New Years! Let's be friends and motivate each other !

Replies

• MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi there glad to help you stay motivated, add me.
  • saintwreck
    saintwreck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 270... looking go loose 80 - 90. add me please. I'm a senior age 71. Type 2 diabetic
  • jdeshon55
    jdeshon55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down 9, trying to lose another 55-60. Adding you guys!
  • jolyn828
    jolyn828 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New Years is too far away-looking to 108 pounds starting now-you can add me :)
  • jessRRT6
    jessRRT6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I think we could all use the support on this journey! I am 256 looking at a goal weight of 140.
  • meltingaway90
    meltingaway90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started at 276, I have lost 32 pounds. My goal weight is 180! feel free to add me :smile:
  • mackaylc
    mackaylc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose and I am looking for friends to help with motivation. I started (again) today also! You absolutely can add me :smile:
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • CapableOne
    CapableOne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I could use support too.
  • michelleeshiet
    michelleeshiet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose a good 20-30lbs by December. (I really want to lose 50lb but ill just say a realistic number) :smile: I dont want to wait until New Years either. You guys please help me be accountable! Add me, get on me, HELP ME. I really want to go to a new years eve party feeling confident. My self control with food sucks! help u guys!
  • Losing150poundsbitches
    Options
    I'm 283lbs looking to be 190ish.. I've lost 40lbs so far, I was 325lb. ahh. feel free to add me!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new to this and looking for all the support I can get also!
  • bulletproofjune
    bulletproofjune Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I went from 220 to 160, and now I am back up to 220. Trying to get to 120.
  • kerryforward
    kerryforward Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG, I'm right around that exact start weight with right around that exact goal weight. We can do this!
  • karolen
    karolen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am 60 and remotivated myself to get serious. I have high BP also. I weighed in at about 283 lbs this morning. I have been tracking about 180+ days but now I want to get serious and the more help I have, the better it will be for me.