Any Runners who use Nike+?

Options
I am in love with Nike+. I had been using the shoe sensor plus my Iphone for a little over a year. Then I received the Nike TomTom GPS running watch. LOVE IT! But I don't have many friends over on the NIke website, and I'd love to add YOU! I am much more motivated when I see others posting up their great runs :)

Replies

• caaarolinav
    caaarolinav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was just checking the app out on my phone today, I'm still not sure how to use it. But I want to start the c25k program tomorrow. I am going to add you as a friend and if I set it up later we can be friends on Nike+.

I'm going to hijack your thread a bit: Anyone wanting to start the c25k program with me tomorrow hit me up! I will run every other day. (/hijack)
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Haha feel free! C25K is how I got into running- fantastic program! Good luck with it- you'll be running everywhere in no time.
  • caaarolinav
    caaarolinav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah I just gotta go pick up some benadryl tomorrow since I get red patches on my thighs and butt anytime I run, heard it's some sort of "allergic reaction to running.." wtf? lol but the benadryl does help.
  • mermer315
    mermer315 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I USE IT!! :)
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm on nike plus
  • tycamsdad
    tycamsdad Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on Nike+ I have been doing the C25K program and just finished up week 4. My user name is Mike_Rose46
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am allycat5723 there as well. please feel free to add me!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I use Nike +. User name Lshona.