Saxenda

Options
Hello, I lost 62 lbs with the help of my Gastric Sleeve. After 9 months, I stopped losing. It has been 2 years since my surgery and I am determined to lose the remaining 30 - 40 lbs. My doctor felt like I was a good candidate for Saxenda. I am on shot #8 with no side effects. However, I haven't lost anything just yet. The first week is really to get your body accustomed and to make sure you don't have any negative reactions.

I am reaching out to you all to find others who are using Saxenda. I would really like to become friends with others to work on weight loss. If you would like an accountability partner, then please send me a friend request. We don't have to be in the same area, but if you are in Louisville, KY - Bonus!

Replies

• deebaby1008
    deebaby1008 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Have you begun to feel the effects of saxenda. Loss of appetite, weight loss?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    The study says that it was only effective in people who made significant dietary and lifestyle changes. I hope that your doctor gave you information on an appropriate calorie intake as well as suggested exercise. Since you plateaued after gastric sleeve focusing on your food intake and accurate logging is going to be important for long term loss and maintenance.