New mom ready to get healthy

Options
Hi all, I am a new mommy to my 9 month old baby boy. I was considered obese before my pregnancy and due to gestational diabetes actually lost about 10 pounds through the pregnancy since I had to watch my diet carefully so i wouldn't need to start insulin. I am breastfeeding and about 30 pounds seemed to fall off in the 2 months postpartum but they are creeping back on as I haven't watched my diet much at all. Its so hard for me to manage my time with a baby! I suck at meal planning and finding time for exercise is hard since I work full time and want to spend as much of my time home spending quality time with the baby - I don't want to miss more than I have to! With the fall time change I hope to drag myself out of bed earlier in the mornings and fit in a 30 minute workout dvd if little man will tolerate his swing that long! He will only sleep in bed with me also so working out at night isn't feasible. I want to get to a healthy weight to take control of my health for my family and set a good example! I also want to get to a healthy weight to conceive easier as we would like to try for another baby and hopefully won't have to deal with gestational diabetes again.