Anyone else struggling with the time change?

Options
I don't know if anyone else feels this way but it just makes me want to leave work and change into my pajamas! I was supposed to lift after work today--How do you guys motivate when its dark out? (Admittedly, I am much more of a morning person but sometimes I cant get my full work out in in the am)

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Oh my goodness am I ever!! Up at 4:30 this morning! Now of course, I have hardly been able to keep my eyes open all day, and my energy is at an alltime low..lol..Glad it only happens twice a year! ;) LOL..I didn't answer you tho! The only motivation is seeing the scale move...no matter how tired I am, unless I'm ill of course...I just think HOW BAD DO I WANT THIS...and then I drag my butt to the gym or treadmill !
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    YES! It being dark earlier makes me so tired. I am super tired all day. Hopefully we will all get used to it soon!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Yes! Definitely feeling it. At 6 pm it feels like bed time LOL. If I were working out I could get motivated, but I was supposed to work on homework tonight... but here I am, not working on homework, basically counting down until I can go to bed :neutral: It does get harder, but maybe there's some way for you to switch to morning workouts, if that's when you feel the most energy? I personally hate mornings, so I'd rather go at night in the dark, but everyone is different. My gym is available 24 hrs so I could honestly go anytime I feel like it.