Hoping this will work!

Options
I used to really love my body. In high school I ran cross country so I was always getting the perfect amount of exercise and I was super fit. Now that I'm in college I'm eating pretty bad and I'm not exercising as much as I would like to be because of all the schoolwork I'm doing. I just feel like I would feel better about myself if I lost 10-15 pounds. I know all the tools for how to do it. I'm studying nutrition and I had an internship for a year where I helped people in these exact situations. But it's a lot harder to listen to my own advice. I feel like if I had other people with me, working towards their goals as well then it would be a lot easier. I am in desperate need of a support system

Replies

• ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me however, i got a lot more weight to lose than you. I'm looking for people that are really dedicating themselves to this. And who are supportive.
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Feel free to add me too. Any and every bit of support helps!
  • amandabailey0614
    Options
    I'm in the same boat
  • AshBandicoot_
    AshBandicoot_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! I'm currently a junior in college and I'm still trying to figure out how to balance working out, eating right and all of this studying!