Hi looking for freinds who needs lose 100lbs

Options
Iam 49yrs old & really would like to meet friends in this battle of losing the dreaded pounds ,
i have been trying for 3yrs now and still iam stuck i even signed up last year but didnt have the motivation back then :sad:
Add me as i cannot do this alone

Replies

• _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    You've already lost some by looking at your ticker so that's a great start. I probably have another 80 pounds to go feel free to add me
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'll add you:flowerforyou: I dont want to lose at much as 100, but hoping for about 50. I was thin as a child and teenager but going from active childhood to working as a secretary piled on the pounds. In the past 10 years I tried every eaating plan, hypnosis, hypnotic gastric band....nothing worked. In about 6 weeks on here I've lost 16 1/2 lbs.
    Be true to yourself, log EVERYTHING even when you know you will go over. Try to add some exercise, I started with a short walk in the morning. Now I get up at 4.30 and walk 2 miles before I get ready for work. I find now I'm walking to the shops instead of taking the car and really focusing on speeding everything up.
    You CAN do it!!!
    Barbara
  • mfpmorgan
    mfpmorgan Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) just starting out and have approx 100lb to loose in total. Keep it up xx
  • lisiloulah
    lisiloulah Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'll send you a friend request. I'm 28yo from Shropshire, UK and I've lost 26lbs out of 105 (to get to BMI of 25, so possibly a few more after that too!)

Anyone else feel free to add me too if you want some support and motivation!

Lisa x