Weight Loss Procrastination

Options
plantedinpots
plantedinpots Posts: 44 Member
edited November 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm not a newbie at weight loss. I know what I have to do. I've successfully dropped 65 lbs (200 to 135) and for whatever reason, these last 20 or so are killing me. I've dropped down to 127 and was so happy to be toning up, only to give up on myself and gain 8 lbs back. Rinse and Repeat a few more times. I've joined MFP in hopes of getting through whatever mental blocks I still have about losing weight. For some reason, I subconsciously still don't think I'm worth it and end up sabotaging myself. Part of me thinks that because I'm in the normal BMI category (somewhere I grew up never thinking myself capable of achieving) I've become complacent and think that perhaps 135 lbs is "good enough." I'm scared I may become even more complacent with winter approaching. I have to keep reminding myself that I'm not done yet. I'm not done yet. I hope to keep myself accountable by using MFP and get the support that I don't really get at home. If anyone wants to friend me, I'd love to have some company on this crazy ride.
I'm (F) 21 (almost 22) and live in New York.

Replies