monkeys
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,203 Member
    Options
    I had one lollie in the middle of a 100 km bicycle ride on Sunday. That's all.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I had five Hershey's dark chocolate miniatures but that's about it as far as Halloween candy goes. That being said, I got my fill of pumpkin cupcakes from Wegmans, Talenti's pumpkin gelato, and Trader Joe's Pumpkin Brittle this weekend! c; I'll have no problem staying on track now until Thanksgiving gets here and then I'll determine then whether or not I'll be going over on that pecan pie and sweet potato casserole that gets me every year!
  • omnipotentmiku
    omnipotentmiku Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have about half a bag of almond joys my dad gave me. Been eating about two a day of those.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    My Halloween "candy" is mini Rice Krispie treats and I've eaten more than a few
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I always keep mini chocolate bars in my house. I have one, everyday, with my lunch. 49-80 calories, depending upon which one I have.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    about 1400 calories worth of Butter fingers and they were delicious saturday and sunday
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Ate lots on Halloween.

Going to continue to eat a little bit at a time until its gone. I have 4 bags, so it will last a while.
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can't stop eating my kids Halloween candy. That's is what is making me go over
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    Yes, I got some when it was cheap after Halloween. I'm going hiking in a couple weeks with a couple other people, and it is very dense calories. So I put together 1,000 calorie bags of candy for each person for each day of our 7-day hike. After that, I had some pieces left. I've eaten some to treat low blood sugar, but I just ran out a couple minutes ago to treat a low BG of 40 mg/dl.... too bad I ran out because I'm not sure it will be enough to raise my BG and I'll have to probably add some glucose tablets, which don't taste nearly as good (though they work much faster than candy).
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have had a few mins for breakfast with my coffee. Actually works great, not much calories but cuts my cravings!
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth, and I've been eating tons. But I've also been working out tons, and making it fit my calories for the day.
  • 100df
    100df Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    No, I have not. Decided to pass this year as it is too hard to fit into my calorie allowance right now. It will be there when I have calories to spare. Admittedly, there is no candy in the house. We don't get trick-or-treaters and no little kids.

I checked the database for what I normally would have consumed. Kind of freaked me out seeing how many calories my favorites have. In the past I've spent several days worth of maintenance calories in one day on Halloween candy. I knew it was a lot but didn't know how much "a lot" was in numbers - yikes!!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Last weekend I had quite a bit; last night I pre-logged some and didn't even eat it. Hope that mean I am over it.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I have and continue to lose weight. We're all different and while some can eat it with no ill effects, others might experience something different.

Though I'm not sure if that was your concern or not. It was a bit vague but we have different posting style too and that okay. Well, in terms of MFP, that's not actually the case but that's okay too!
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have small .5oz bags of candy corn my coworker snagged from her son for me. They are locked in my desk drawer at work, and I figured if I ration a few per week they can last me a while.
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I havent actually had any "Halloween" candy this year and Im pretty proud. My partner and I did split a pack of reese's cups that weekend though :)
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    wayyyy too much on Halloween... and a couple of Monday. but I tracked everything!