BabyCakes Backery - Gluten Free and other allergy free

Options
Hi all!

I live in NYC and I wanted to tell you all about a wonderful Gluten free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Yeast Free Bakery. IT IS REALLY REALLY GOOD. Don't let the fact that what you thought as yummy and good is gone fool you. My husband and I tried it yesterday and it was soem of the best baked good i'd had in a while. taste real and yummy. I can't have Wheat or yeast any more and need to limit my dairy but my hubby doesn't need to do any of that. He is trypically sceptical of this Free of Yummy goodness kinds of stuff and he is now a beliver.

If your in NYC or visiting don't miss Babycakes. http://www.babycakesnyc.com/

You won't regret it!

Replies

• Kelly11
    Kelly11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I work with Alexandra, and she had me try a bunch of different goodies, and they really were amazing! If she hadn't told me where they were from, I would have assumed they were home baked or from a different fancy bakery...
  • WussKat
    WussKat Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow!! They look gorgeous! And I am in the UK and they don't deliver here!!! I will just have to look at them online :smile:
  • bzymom320
    bzymom320 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Gluten Free things are a little easier to find now than they were 9 years ago when we went GF. It's always nice to let others know where they can find GF items. Good luck in your GF journey!!
  • AlexandraNK
    Options
    IF you come to NYC or LA (they have a shop in LA) you should visit them.
    They also have a cookbook. I haven't tried it yet, Plan to, but if you want to make thsi stuff at home you can.