Do you have a Pass 2 6 flags Magic Mountain near Los Angeles and losing weight ...

Options
hunkofmexican
hunkofmexican Posts: 128 Member
edited November 2015 in Getting Started
I know this is a long shot , BUTT here it goes ...

My name is Nick and i am a " Hunk of Mex i can " ... and i have before Like so many of us,
lost the weight and gained it back.
I don't know about you , but i have problems with weight due to family narcissism .
Once i looked up the definition and a few related web sites i discover that my family will sabotage me every time ...

I learned that they cannot help themselves and are who they are...
I am different ... i care about others and myself.
I finally had to let them go with the good and the bad.

For years i would love to go to Magic Mountain but entered the working force
and said Goodbye to my youth ...

20 years later ....I bought a Season Magic Mountain pass here in Los Angeles
and it's good till December of 2016

This is my way of getting a good workout once a month while having a break from life and fun as well...

It's far from my family and there's not a care in the world except
that first moment going over the first hill of " Scream , Goliath , Tatsu "
and all the rest of the giant scary roller coasters .

My first time back in the park since 2005 was Sunday November 1st 2015 ... I had a Blast .... !

I am looking for other myfitnesspals that live in/near the Los Angeles county that have a season pass
& would like to go once a month while keeping track of each other and losing weight..

I consider this a different kind of request post ...

I have done the friend request thing on here for years and no good results came out of it ,
i figured that if i could have a circle of friends that are in my state/city we could actually lose the weight.
The last friend i had here was from Pennsylvania and just disappeared on me.

I left myfitnesspal for a few months and then realized that i need them to help keep track .

If your in the area near me and would like to be friends ,
send me a request WITH something about yourself...
Please , no blank request , i consider it unkind and not what i requested ...

I plan to lose 8-10 pounds a month , it can be done if it is done right...

I have a bike , nothing special but still a good bike and i plan to ride to the beach 3 times a week.
If your in the area near me and have the time , maybe we could start a routine of exercise and
reward ourselves with a trip to Magic Mountain .

Once you have a pass , there's really no cost other then gasoline ,
i plan to bring a cooler and my own healthy fat burning foods with me ...

This last Sunday was a real workout going up and down the hills and getting lost in that big park.

i see it as a real workout cause the rides can be spaced far apart and having a plan
from walking from one side to the other and back and forth can really burn some major calories ...

If your in my STATE/Area and have a season pass and would like some motivation
and real support by meeting once a month to go to Magic Mountain ,
then Please let me know , i will be going just for the fun of it on Wednesday November 11th 2015 ,

I am entitled to a " Bring A Friend pass for $25 - 35 dollars "
If it's available and you want to go, but don't have a season pass ,
all you have to do is pay for the friend pass and meet me there or we could meet and carpool there.
I get free parking so i save the $20 dollar fee .

Friend request will all be considered ,
but i am more interested in supporting people that i will see once a month and be able to see the
results of them and me losing weight , TOO Many times i have supported friends who FAKE their
weight loss or don't update their current weight .

If you can understand this and are serious about losing weight now instead of next year ,
then say Hi and lets chat about it ....

ir3j31eor2ld.jpg
c7yivrc0zcog.jpg9xueq6oswcai.jpg
ptr47i9b86hf.jpg
oyy54g4p6pbn.jpg