Workout routine/plan

Options
I'm new to this working out thing and I really want to succeed. Does anyone have any good workout plans/routines? I do not have access to a gym so at home workouts will have to do.

Replies

• pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    I've started using Fitness Blender and have "enjoyed" the workouts. There are many free routines from which to choose. They frequently show you both easy and harder versions of the exercises. All I have done include warm up and cool down sessions. They offer a large variety of exercises and you work at your pace, (no one is watching you). Might be worth your "look see".

You can also use your search engine to seek out body weight exercises, Your Body is Your Gym, et al. Lots of stuf from which to choose. Most important, pick one and start moving. Even though you don't need to exercise to lose weight, I like the stress relief and the muscle gains (non loss, minimize loss, of muscle while is calorie deficit).
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I suggest finding YouTube workouts such as Blogilates or fitnessblender that you enjoy. It really mixes things up. When I was working out at home I also did Insanity, walked/run/cycled, and did bodyweight routines.