Looking for dancers/traceurs to add!

Options
Hi,
I'm just seeing if there's anyone out there who would be interested in having friends on similar fitness regime. I train for function and not for weight loss/for the sake of exercise per se.

I'm hoping to meet other people currently doing similar activities.

I study at Rachel Bryce's studio in Portland learning Tribal Fusion Belly Dance and take street dance styles classes (voguing, whaacking, go-go, elektro(tkc), house, shuffling) and also will be starting ballet next term.

I do hot yoga, pole dance, and silks classes to gain/maintain flexibility.

Fridays I train at a parkour studio, and I run pretty often to keep up cardio endurance.

I'm also down for adding anyone into SUP or biking, but those are summer activities for me.

I don't really like the traditional gym, so I stopped going this year. I'm still gaining strength through body weight exercises, and that's enough for me.

And if it matters on any personal level, some of my favorite things in life are black/thrash/progressive metal, harsh noise and grindcore, supporting local bands, gothic subculture, dogs, beer, coffee, languages, and video games.

I'm not looking for people who do "Zumba" or "Jazzercise" or fitness-based dance fads. I'd prefer people who I can relate to about stress of performing and auditioning and technique. Thanks.