Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT YOU'VE RECEIVED AND WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST THAT SOMEONE COULD GIVE YOU?

Options
Mine was how great my children turned out and will always be What a Great Mother I am! :)

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I'm beautiful, and beautiful is a nice compliment
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    "You're almost hot enough to fu<k."

You're totally hot enough to fu<k.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    didn't know it could do that!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    "You're almost hot enough to fu<k."

You're totally hot enough to fu<k.

Sorry!!! :disappointed:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    What an amazing mom I am. My mother wasn't the best mom so I decided to be nothing like her and it shows.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    What an amazing mom I am. My mother wasn't the best mom so I decided to be nothing like her and it shows.

Awesome!!! Same here! :smile:
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »

Awesome!!! Same here! :smile:

Gotta break that cycle right?! ;)

• wolfsbayne2
    wolfsbayne2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That I look healthy
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Someone close to me once told me that I'm nothing like my father. Pretty much the best compliment I could as for.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    One time last year, my gay roommate made me put up a profile on Okcupid or eharmony or one of those apps to purposely have his co-worker get in touch with me. He was "concerned" because I was spending days and nights studying all the time and that it wasn't healthy. Mind you, I had just gotten out of a 5-year relationship months beforehand, so I really wasn't interested in diving into some rebound crap.

Anyway, on our first "hang out" together, we met at this quaint little coffee shop and started to click. It was all fine and great until we decided to walk through a nearby Farmer's Market going on that day. Then she literally just stopped while we were walking and said: "Alright, I have to make a confession! I work with Kean (my roommate) and I told him to do the okcupid thing just so I could reach out to you! I've seen you on his Facebook pictures and you're like so my type! I don't wanna sound obsessed or anything but I even went to a psychic in Venice Beach and she described us being together when I TOLD her about you! Please, please I know that's strange but don't freak out!"

It was going great until that point. I didn't ditch her or anything but we parted ways because I had something else to do that afternoon/evening, which was the reason why we met up during the day in the first place. The next morning, I get a text message from her: "Hey! Are you coming by the studio (yoga) this morning?" (F**k no. Yoga? Wouldn't wanna be caught dead in there). Ok, now this was my fault, because I had politely said the day before that I was "50/50 on it." I should have just told her no. I overslept, so basically I text-messaged her back telling her that.

I go to the gym and after I finished, I noticed I had SEVEN missed calls from her. SEVEN. And one voicemail:

"Where are you? Are you still coming? Devendra Barnhart is about to come on!"

WTF?!?!?!? Now this one was NOT my fault for I NEVER agreed to it. I had never even heard of "Devendra Barnwho?" before. Apparently he's some sort of Spanish cosmic folk singer guy or something.

Anyway, sorry if this was sort of long and whatnot but I guess having some girl go to a Venice Beach voodoo psychic crackpot and pay to have a bunch of severed chicken heads burned into dust and rubbed on her hands just so we could "end up together" is sort of a compliment.

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Dude cliff notes please!!!
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    One time last year, my gay roommate made me put up a profile on Okcupid or eharmony or one of those apps to purposely have his co-worker get in touch with me. He was "concerned" because I was spending days and nights studying all the time and that it wasn't healthy. Mind you, I had just gotten out of a 5-year relationship months beforehand, so I really wasn't interested in diving into some rebound crap.

Anyway, on our first "hang out" together, we met at this quaint little coffee shop and started to click. It was all fine and great until we decided to walk through a nearby Farmer's Market going on that day. Then she literally just stopped while we were walking and said: "Alright, I have to make a confession! I work with Kean (my roommate) and I told him to do the okcupid thing just so I could reach out to you! I've seen you on his Facebook pictures and you're like so my type! I don't wanna sound obsessed or anything but I even went to a psychic in Venice Beach and she described us being together when I TOLD her about you! Please, please I know that's strange but don't freak out!"

It was going great until that point. I didn't ditch her or anything but we parted ways because I had something else to do that afternoon/evening, which was the reason why we met up during the day in the first place. The next morning, I get a text message from her: "Hey! Are you coming by the studio (yoga) this morning?" (F**k no. Yoga? Wouldn't wanna be caught dead in there). Ok, now this was my fault, because I had politely said the day before that I was "50/50 on it." I should have just told her no. I overslept, so basically I text-messaged her back telling her that.

I go to the gym and after I finished, I noticed I had SEVEN missed calls from her. SEVEN. And one voicemail:

WTF?!?!?!? Now this one was NOT my fault for I NEVER agreed to it. I had never even heard of "Devendra Barnwho?" before. Apparently he's some sort of Spanish cosmic folk singer guy or something.

Anyway, sorry if this was sort of long and whatnot but I guess having some girl go to a Venice Beach voodoo psychic crackpot and pay to have a bunch of severed chicken heads burned into dust and rubbed on her hands just so we could "end up together" is sort of a compliment.

How old was she? She needs to learn to hold back info :hides tarot cards and crystal ball:

HAHA. jk. I don't have those things. :crosses fingers behind back: hahaha. ;)
  • wilow420
    wilow420 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Best compliment was when some old man said I looked like Marilyn Monroe. Best future compliment I'd like to receive is, "damn,you're so skinny!" :*
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Same here, nothing like my parents.. I was found in the cabbage patch apparently..
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options

How old was she? She needs to learn to hold back info :hides tarot cards and crystal ball:

HAHA. jk. I don't have those things. :crosses fingers behind back: hahaha. ;)

Haha. I think she was around 25-26.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options

Wow!! *kitten* up!!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited November 2015
    Options

Those Stalker Compliments do count I suppose! ;)
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Best one I've had is that my children are a credit to me and I'm an amazing mother.

In future I would like to receive a compliment something along the lines of- "wow, you look amazing,how much weight have you lost?"
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    My Sister dragged me out to the Foxy Mom's Expo a few weeks ago and she was having a discussion with one of the vendors there, a tall fit gorgeous woman maybe in her mid 30s, midway through their discussion she interrupted and looked at me and said "You look like a Movie Star!" I must say that compliments are always appreciated especially at my age, but those from other women, especially those who are themselves beautiful just make it that much better! :)