HECK YEAH!!

Options
0wjnqdmhv308.jpg

I pinched myself when this number popped up on the scale, It almost seems surreal! Starting at 252 pounds you almost think it will never happen, I can't even remember a time i was 180+ pounds. I am super pround of myself for sticking with it all this time and seeing the results i am seeing today is totally worth the wait and struggles and frustrations!

Here is to celebrating me and myself and the new person im transforming into

Replies

• gocain
    gocain Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!! It's amazing how beautiful a number can be. :wink:
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    cool!
  • torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can barely lose 2 pounds and I'm really trying :(
  • torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    But keep up the good work
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Livingfreetoday
    Livingfreetoday Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    How absolutely wonderful. Excellent work
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Terrific! Your hard work is paying off!
  • monarque23
    monarque23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats :-)))
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I can barely lose 2 pounds and I'm really trying :(

I hope you don't mind but I looked at your diary and assuming you are logging accurately, you are leaving too many calories on the table....everybody is different...but it looks as if you are not using all your calories your body is saying "no." So try eating all your calories for a week and see if that makes a difference. Starving your body is never the solution...eat and enjoy. Also, in the first 2 weeks, body is like wait what's happening....
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a beautiful feeling!! Excellent work, more power to you.
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it!
  • lgtijerina
    lgtijerina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    What I great number. I am looking for the same number myself. You must feel Great.
  • KIMMYSAND
    KIMMYSAND Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am on my way!!! Great accomplishment!!
  • kjpwjp63
    kjpwjp63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    0wjnqdmhv308.jpg

I pinched myself when this number popped up on the scale, It almost seems surreal! Starting at 252 pounds you almost think it will never happen, I can't even remember a time i was 180+ pounds. I am super pround of myself for sticking with it all this time and seeing the results i am seeing today is totally worth the wait and struggles and frustrations!

Here is to celebrating me and myself and the new person im transforming into

• kjpwjp63
    kjpwjp63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is such an awesome app! I'm only on week 2 and have lost 4.6 lbs. can't wait till Monday to weigh in for 2nd time to see where I'm at. You should be VERY proud of yourself!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I also have been there .Don't you feel great!! Hard work will prevail!! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!