Hi

Options
Hi, im hoping i can meet dome good friends on here who can give me the kick up the backside i so need!! Lol this would be much appreciated x

Replies

• creamcake2
    creamcake2 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    So...I have been know to do some pretty good backside kicking !!!! Seriously, Welcome to the boards. What type of weight loss plan do you have? I am doing the LCHF (Low Carb High Fat)...and I LOVE IT ! In 29 days I have lost 20 pounds...and I am NOT hungry....ever. I am still learning everything about LCHF but I DO believe it is the fat the keeps us "full". There is a great group here called LCHF...why don't you join? There is also a wealth of information there...starting on the "landing Pad" thread. Feel free to add me...we can lose weight together !!
  • llamma13
    llamma13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, thank you for your encouragement! I love it when people are enthusiastic, helps me to feel motivated. I have been looking at the Eat More 2 Weight Less model and as I feel I am probably an under eater who keeps putting on weight even though I work out and eat healthy, I worked out I am probably eating too little and eating it too fast! lol So rethink, and here I am. I will definitely look into the Low Carb High Fat model. I'm not too bothered about the scales but I do want to fit back into my size 10 clothes and be healthy for my kids. I got rid of the last husband too but I have a nice one now, I might keep him for a while! lol On the EM2WL site I got my TDEE as 2127 and then to cut it to 1808 cals. I probably eat around 1000-1200cals a day atm and I am struggling to eat more. Someone suggested adding protein drinks to boost it, so I might do that. I will have a look at the Landing Pad thread and try to soak up as much info as I can. Thank you so much for your encouragement creamcake, hope to hear from you soon AND a massive well done on your own healthy eating and weight loss. I'm sure your grandson will have you around for a very long time. x