Hi

Options
llamma13
llamma13 Posts: 11 Member
Hi i am looking for help and advice on getting started on eat more. I am an under eater and not a great cook so any help would be greatly appreciated x

Replies

• Kait_Dee
    Kait_Dee Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Kait_Dee
    Options
    Weird. The rest of my message didn't post. Lol - I'd asked if you had any specific foods you like? What classifies you as an under eater? Small appetite? Busy lifestyle?
  • llamma13
    Options
    Hi kait, thanks for replying, i do eat small portions 3-4x a day, work out every day, catdio and weights and have tried to stay under 1200cals without actually counting. I dont eat meat or fish, dont eat a lot of pasta and i dont take sugar in anything. I work 2 jobs and sm also a carer, so yes, very busy, also 2 teenagers, 2 dogs and a couple of voluntary jobs just incase i have a spare minute! EM2WL seemed to hit home and make sense. Any help or advice greatly appreciated x
  • Kait_Dee
    Options
    Busy is right!! I'd suggest trying to up your calories to at least meet your basal metabolic rate if you can (the amount of calories you need for your body to function). You may want to consider adding in something such as a shake/Ensure beverage to increase both your macro nutrients and your vitamins to supplement for the animal proteins too. Each one of the macros plays a significant role in a balanced nutritional approach and a healthy weight. Feel free to inbox or add me if you'd like to chat more!
  • llamma13
    Options
    Hi Kait, Thanks for your advice, I didn't meet my target yesterday even though I felt like I ate all day. So I may try to add in a protein shake as it's the protein I seem to be down on. Maybe you could check I'm on the right road if I give you my numbers? I am 47, 5'4" tall and 188lbs. I did my TDEE - 2127, then cut to 1808cals, However atm I am struggling to get it up to 1800. I feel like I've been on a diet forever without actually being on one, just tried to stay healthy and eat right but I just keep putting on weight! I drink loads of water throughout the day but haven't added it to MFP yet. Something else to work on. Thanks again for your help Kair, much appreciated.