my husband told me I better not lose my boobs

Options
hopefully I dont lose too much of them,or else ill have an unhappy husband lol im a d right now, we will see what happens!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    There's always plastic surgery.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • vinsmomma26
    vinsmomma26 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    lol true, im an all natural kind of girl though :) i wouldn't do it, plus its too expensive
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    bench heavy, build up some pec muscles.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    When I was contemplating my options if I ever got breast cancer, a friend pointed out that my breasts are mine; not his.
  • jgnatca
    Options
    You two could have a little private memorial service for what was lost. Good memories. Maybe light a candle and run a slide show.
  • klrenn
    klrenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    piss on him...it's your body and you can't control where you lose. I guess I did a good job choosing my husband - I was 50lb heavier when I met him 18 years ago with DDs....I have lost quite a bit of my boobs since I'm pear (now i'm a low B- and when I brought up the subject of implants he scoffed at me (but said if I really wanted them he would support me)
  • vinsmomma26
    Options
    haha thats too funny! i know they're mine, i love them too, just not as much as he does lol id rather not have them, they get in the way too much!!
  • vinsmomma26
    Options
    thats what i said! id rather lose the damn things, they're a pain in the *kitten*..I couldn't imagine doubles! good for you, thats amazing!! I wish I had bs lol you dont need implants, you're perfect the way you are!

• jgnatca
    Options
    At my age they're mostly an inconvenience. They interfere with the golf swing, I could go on and on. I decided by the way if any cancer shows up they are both gone. Hubby's had his fun. They nursed two children (not at the same time). I can find new ways to catch bread crumbs.
  • jgnatca
    Options
    By the way these are the kind of locker room conversations men WISH we are having.
  • vinsmomma26
    Options
    its not just your age, trust me. I can't run without them hitting me in my face (not really) but its uncomfortable! also not rolling over on them while im sleeping haha for some reason I still have milk..even though my son is 4. I dont have enough to fill a bottle, but sometimes my milk will let down..no idea why, im starting to think something is wrong lol I hear you on the bread crumbs :)

• vinsmomma26
    Options
    what do you mean by heavy? im nowhere near anything too crazy..i just started on 11/2 lol
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    lol true, im an all natural kind of girl though :) i wouldn't do it, plus its too expensive

More expensive than divorce?
  • Lucille4444
    Lucille4444 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    DavPul wrote: »

More expensive than divorce?

If someone would divorce their wife over boob size, they are pretty worthless.

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    My boobs are bigger now that I lift; I wasn't working with Ds or anything to begin with. My answer to him would be: "don't worry you can just buy me new ones." Eh...I probably actually would have just punched him. I'm like that though.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    It could always go the other way. Each time I lose enough to go down a band size, I go up a cup size.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Poor hubby...just imagine being smaller/lighter/healther...but your boobs being smaller...I can see his point.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    its not just your age, trust me. I can't run without them hitting me in my face (not really) but its uncomfortable! also not rolling over on them while im sleeping haha for some reason I still have milk..even though my son is 4. I dont have enough to fill a bottle, but sometimes my milk will let down..no idea why, im starting to think something is wrong lol I hear you on the bread crumbs :)

I would suggest going to the doctor for the lactating issue...it isn't normal to still be lactating unless someone or something is drawing that milk intentionally...not unheard of, but if this isn't something you want to be happening, they have ways to dry you up.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options

Lactating is normal up to 2 years after weaning. If you are past this point, then you need to talk to your dr.
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    you "better" NOT?? kind of rude in my opinion. as others have mentioned, you cannot choose where to lose. would it be ideal to keep sure? I'm sure most women would agree yes. I went from D's to B's... definitely would have loved to lose elsewhere, but it's nothing we can control and for him to suggest that you "BETTER NOT" lose them is kind of insane to me....