Binging?

okay so usually I do really good. But yesterday night and today morning have just been ugh. It all started when I had my protein powder... It tasted different; so I asked my roommate if she had done anything to it and she said she put her weight gainer (she's also trying to gain weight) in it and mixed it together, she thought I wouldn't mind but what the hell of course I did. I got so mad at her and told her that I don't want a weight gainer and if that's what she wanted that's fine but I didn't want that. So I checked the calories and macros of the weight gainer cause I had 2 scoops; 700 calories!!!!!!! I got so mad it messed with my macros and put me over my calories. So basically after that I was like you know what, my calories and macros are messed up anyways might as well eat a bunch of unhealthy things (I know not good) so I had 2 small bags of chips like 4 mini snickers 4 large chocolate chip cookies chicken and rice, cereal and milk and yogurt and I are to the point I felt full; so it was a binge. This morning I told myself I'd just eat normally and ignore it but I ended up having two more cookies and three more mini snickers. I know I'm trying to gain muscle, and I'm not fat, but I was just wondering should I ignore this and go back to my meal plan? Or create a deficit so I can undo the binge?

Replies