Vivofit Battery Change

Options
So I posted this in the Vivofit group, but no one responded. I changed the batteries in my Vivofit last night for the first time. Damn those screws are little. Anyway, I'm worried that it might not be water proof anymore. I wear it all the time, even in the shower and pool, but I'd hate to ruin it. Anyone have a vivofit and was it still waterproof after a battery change?

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    anyone? I know this isn't the most exciting topic ever. Maybe I need to throw a cat pic in here. This_Is_My_Sleepy_Time.jpg
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Well, On the off chance that someone else has the same question I did bathe my kids tonight and forgot to take vivofit off. It still works and seems water tight even with the battery change.
  • ltworide
    ltworide Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I had my vivofit for about 10 months, noticed i was getting some wonky readings from the watch portion. I had the battery changed at the store, it was a pain in the butt getting it done. It worked fine for about 2 days then shut down completely. It was replaced by Garmin under warranty and so far no issues with my replacement but this is only the 3rd month in.

Fyi I had to wait 6 weeks to get the replacement yet the head office where it was sent is about 60 km. away. Also they gave me the incorrect sized watch band with the replacement. I am not impressed with the customer service received.

Ok rant over. Btw, love the cat pic, so cute.