New to iifym !!

Options
So, its my day two using my fitness pal to help me work on flexible dieting! I am a figure bodybuilding competitor and 132 powerlifter. I have always used super strict cut and dry diets for my prep seasons, but I am so ready for something new!! So I decided to experiment with iifym during my off season. I weigh 136 right now and I would love to start my next prep around 130. Really looking to mostly maintain, but cut down on some fat storage and build some muscle. CHECK OUT MY PROFILE:: GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!! I am so open to feedback!

My name is Kristyn by the way, nice to meet you all!

Replies

• Aussie_Mel
    Aussie_Mel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristyn. I was going to compete in my first figure comp earlier this year ( for personal reasons pulled out and no plans to at this stage)

But I've been following iifym for the last couple of years. And it really works. I find I still eat clean, but just less guilt to include some of my favourite foods.

All the best with it. Will send you a fr ☺

Mel
  • Kristynbugg
    Kristynbugg Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Thank you!! I will probably scope out your journal! I'm excited to use iifym, so if I do want extra pb I won't feel so bad. It seems refreshing and awesome!
  • Aussie_Mel
    Aussie_Mel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's what I've found is the no more guilt. And I have those binges under control. When I feel like a 'cheat' it still fits in those days macros. Instead of a whole day of pure *kitten*.

Mel