First time I've decided to fully commit to a weight loss goal

In the past I've tried to start weight loss challenges with friends and coworkers, etc. I seem to lose motivation as my peers take their goals less seriously. I've finally come to realize that it's up to me to keep this momentum going and maybe it's best for me to take my goals on by myself and only share with like-minded people that are probably going through the same things.

I'm in a situation where, like most of us, I'm not considered over weight but I'm also not satisfied with my body. I feel sluggish and less healthy and confident etc. I've quickly learned when I try to express my goals to others I will most likely get shut down and told not to worry about it. It's frustrating because this is something I want to prove to myself and frankly I'm tired of being told what I should pursue or be passionate about.

So, ta-da! Here I am! If you would like to chat or exchange advice I am all for it.

Replies

• osos85
    osos85 Posts: 28 Member
    That's the right attitude to have, it's all about what you feel and want for yourself.. Add me if you'd like.
  • Rasytia
    Rasytia Posts: 8 Member
    Great attitude! I can relate to your situation very well!