whats in your fridge ?

Options
13»

Replies

• lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Eggs,lettuce, spinach,celery,radishes,tomatoes,cucumbers,mixed baby greens, milk, cottage cheese, mozzerella cheese, pickles (homemade), salsa (homemade), homemade chicken soup, potatoes, sweet potatoes, water, kale, salad dressings, yogurt, carrots, apples, oranges. Have to do my food shopping , so i have run out of stuff
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    One product I must have in the fridge that's healthy? Hmm, not sure which one to pick but I'll go with eggs, since we always have eggs in the fridge.

Favorite healthy foods we always have in the fridge - mustards, hot sauces, vegetables, nuts, leftovers
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    What's in my fridge?

Hmm. Milk, eggs, apple juice, some honeycrisp apples and various vegetables, a half-eaten oreo pie, some leftover chicken, a slice of lasagna from last week that I need to throw out because I think it's growing something, some yogurt, various condiments and pickled things and some pudding.

I don't have any must-haves, except for maybe the milk, eggs and juice.
  • youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato, spinach, peppers, mushrooms, plain 2% Greek yogurt, carrots, cucumber, various cheeses, eggs, apples, pomegranates, natural pb or cashew butter, and multiple types of hot sauce. It is rare to not find a casserole of home grown and roasted chicken, beef, or pork in my fridge plus it's associated home made broth, either plain for sautéing or made into a soup. Our stash is always being depleted as our 3 boys eat like multiple full grown men each! Thankfully they love to cook and bake as well or that would be all I had time for.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    What's always in my fridge? Milk, eggs and cheese. I always keep broccoli and green beans in the freezer.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Yogurt, both plain and cups for when I don't want to think. Whole or 2% milk, almond milk, string cheese sticks, baby carrots, eggs.

(I find higher fat dairy means I eat less in the long run)
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, 2% milk, Chobani greek yogurt, carrots, all-natural jelly for my sandwiches, eggs, whole wheat bread, cheddar cheese, string cheese.
    In my freezer I have boneless/skinless chicken breasts and lots of bags of frozen mixed vegetables.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Eggs, whatever meat I plan to have for dinner, vegetables, fruit, usually some plain greek yogurt or cottage cheese.