50 and over no hot younger people pls

Options

Replies

• Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I woke up feeling like 50 this morning so apparently I qualify for this thread... ;P
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Define 50.

for the ladies...you strive to do acts of kindness and u look good in a bikini
    For the men...strong wise mind and character , good hearted
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    NEW CONTEST ... Ladies post ur bikini pics and lets vote... The winner gets a prize
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    This thread is trying a little too hard
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    I woke up feeling like 50 this morning so apparently I qualify for this thread... ;P
    Your r welcome to the club sir
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Wait...are you saying 50 and over are not HOT??!!! :confused:
    Waaaah...I guess 51 isn't as fun as I thought it would be! :bawling:
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Wait...are you saying 50 and over are not HOT??!!! :confused:
    Waaaah...I guess 51 isn't as fun as I thought it would be! :bawling:

I have just discussed all this criticism with the board of directors and we have come up with the solution.... Put up a bikini pic
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    In about 3 years I'll get my Senior discount at IHOP. Can't wait.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Can you believe that I take advantage of those senior discounts? Some places give them at 50! :tongue:
    The great part is that I usually am asked to prove it and get ID'd! Woot :lol:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    50 and over speak ur mind whatsver u want to talk about and none of this rate the person above u or naughty or nice rubbish

So you don't want people under 50 to post on your thread, but you'll keep a bunch of hot 20-25 year old girls on your friends list??

Good catch. And what happens the moment we turn 50...suddenly we're good enough to hang with? lol....I'm only 46....Hope I don't get a warning for posting on this thread!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    This thread has hit a wall ... Mmm i may have to allow bikini pics to be posted to get this thread going will let u guys know soon
    That would definitely class up the thread a bit!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    She's 51:
    4ae112dq09ho.jpeg

Hot..
  • synchkat
    Options
    50 and over speak ur mind whatsver u want to talk about and none of this rate the person above u or naughty or nice rubbish

So you don't want people under 50 to post on your thread, but you'll keep a bunch of hot 20-25 year old girls on your friends list??

Good catch. And what happens the moment we turn 50...suddenly we're good enough to hang with? lol....I'm only 46....Hope I don't get a warning for posting on this thread!

We should start a 40s and Fab club
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Whats with the longer recovery now?...dang..
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    Options
    Do you have anxiety before turning 40 or 50 years old?Are u depressed and feeling left out.
    Call 1 800 - getoverit .... CAUSE LIFE IS BEAAUUYTIFULLLLLL IN EVERY MOMENT
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

We should start a 40s and Fab club

OMG we're like twins! I was thinking the same thing!! xo
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Do you have anxiety before turning 40 or 50 years old?Are u depressed and feeling left out.

Not at all..I LOVE getting older! I do have a cousin who want's to jump off a building every time her number goes up tho...lol..shoulda seen her at 40!!! (It's always fun to have someone whine about being 40, when you're older...always older...lol!)
  • synchkat
    Options

Not at all..I LOVE getting older! I do have a cousin who want's to jump off a building every time her number goes up tho...lol..shoulda seen her at 40!!! (It's always fun to have someone whine about being 40, when you're older...always older...lol!)

What she said! My grandma lived to 102...means I have at least 10 years until I'm middle aged. :)
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Hater...
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    She's 51:
    4ae112dq09ho.jpeg

Well day-um sez I

And I still have 5 to wait...
This discussion has been closed.