Advice needed

Is it okay to workout in periods

Replies

• blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Is it okay to workout in periods

Yes it is okay to work out while you have your period.
  • Do you mean is it okay to workout while on your period? If so, you can do anything on your period that you would do while not on your period, and exercise is a great way to reduce cramps and maybe even help with PMS.

I also have a concern. Is your food diary accurate? If so, you are eating less than 1,000 calories on a daily basis, and that will lead nowhere good.
  • blankiefinder
    Do you mean is it okay to workout while on your period? If so, you can do anything on your period that you would do while not on your period, and exercise is a great way to reduce cramps and maybe even help with PMS.

I also have a concern. Is your food diary accurate? If so, you are eating less than 1,000 calories on a daily basis, and that will lead nowhere good.

Good catch, I didn't even see that her diary was open. OP, if your diary is accurate, you are only netting around 400-600 calories per day, that is not healthy or safe. Please consider eating more. 1200 NET is considered the bare minimum unless you are extremely petite.
  • blankiefinder
    125goals wrote: »
    Meh. I must've read the op totally wrong.

I wasn't sure which way to take it, you could very well have read it right.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Insufficient data....resubmit.....