WW etools changes

Options
I have lost 30 lbs with WW over the last 6 months so I can't bash them for that. What I am very unhappy with is the new etools tracker. I have heard good things about MFP so am here to check it out. Any tips are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I'm a WW refugee, left a couple years ago - i'm curious, what have they changed now?

My biggest tip for here is don't freak out that you need to count fruit n veg. It took me a while, but it makes so much sense. WW tended to oversimplify by saying they were 0 points, in my opinion.

Other tip is that remember that the database here is mostly user generated, so you can't blindly trust it. I's more extensive, but it's not as reliable as the WW database at all. There are entries for the same thing from different countries, entries where someone only cares about the calories and hasn't added any macros etc. So yup, double check.
  • tallee
    tallee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WW just made some HUGE changes to etools! They took away 'healthy checks', the graphs, community is almost impossible to find. Oh, it's all pretty and stuff but user friendly? Well, let's just say here I am on MFP.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just had a look, I can't believe that the Aust site still uses the same forum platform they used 10 years ago. It's one of the reasons I left.
  • tallee
    tallee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, I know change is good and it may just be an adjustment period. They are accepting feedback but I have read online that many others are unhappy with it. I will go to my meeting and weigh in today. I think a big part of my success was being held accountable through the weigh ins. Thanks for commenting. I appreciate other opinions.