Newly Vegan and looking for some vegan friends for inspiration!

Options
Hi all, been around a while on my fitness pal but have recently went vegan, straight from a full meat/dairy eating diet, it's been a bit of a shock to the system but going well and I am feeling good! Anyway, I'm looking for some vegan friends, particularly from the UK for both motivation and to have a gander at your food diaries to get some inspiration. Hope some of you fit the bill :) Feel free to drop me a friends request if you do!

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Not in the UK, but vegan and have been for a long time. Not sure if my diary would be helpful though as I'm a very samey eater and eating for recomp currently
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm newly vegan also since a few months ago.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Not a new vegan, but an oldish one. I have an open diary but it's probably not too much help either. . I'm spotty about logging sometimes and I'm recomping and eating for that. My food is also pretty samey since I know what it takes to hit my macros.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My food is samey also. I was a vegetarian for a long time. Then went back to omnivore. Now vegan. I went vegan because of a health issue I am dealing with that causes me to react badly to animal foods. But, the ethical aspects are a plus. I am eating to gain at the moment. So, I am very small, but I eat 2100 to 2300 calories. Lots of vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, garbanzo beans, quinoa, coconut, rice protein.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Newly vegan uk here too just came back on here to keep track and keep off the vegan junk!
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, UK vegan for over 4 years, veggie for about 8 years before that, diary's open to friends. Try to eat healthy, should be eating 1200 cals but go over most days!