5k race after c25k

Options
2»

Replies

• beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I signed up to do a 5k which falls two days after I'm scheduled to finish the C25k program.
    I'm a little scared to be honest,
    But it is now or never!!
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    So you motivated me to see how long it would take me to run/walk 5k ( I have done Week4, Day1) I did it in 38:24. Bear in mind I have an 11 week old baby.... I was really happy with that...
    Will continue with C25K and then next Sunday do the run/walk on my own and hopefully it will be shorter!! try it out, you may be pleasantly surprised
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I signed up to do a 5k which falls two days after I'm scheduled to finish the C25k program.
    I'm a little scared to be honest,
    But it is now or never!!

The same for me! I have to really stick to schedule now!
  • martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LernRach wrote: »
    So you motivated me to see how long it would take me to run/walk 5k ( I have done Week4, Day1) I did it in 38:24. Bear in mind I have an 11 week old baby.... I was really happy with that...
    Will continue with C25K and then next Sunday do the run/walk on my own and hopefully it will be shorter!! try it out, you may be pleasantly surprised

Im on the same day. Had a few days off as I'm on holidays at the moment, but will go right back at it when I get back!