Celebrating success, but not quite there!

Options
I know it sounds weird but I get so aggravated that I never quite get there. In the past six months I've lost 32 pounds and really trim down but 25 if that is what I gained over the holidays last year. I'm definitely not gonna let that happen this year. But I really have about 25 pounds to go and I am plateauing again! It's quite annoying! I get down on the loose skin I have already I can't imagine what I look like with 25 more pounds gone. How do you ladies look so fabulous!?

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go with losing 32 pounds over the past 6 months! I know this weight/fat loss thing can be a long tedious process, but keep going. I'm not sure of your current workouts/eating habits, but maybe try switching things up a bit?

Take it one pound at a time and you'll get there eventually! :)
  • panchango
    panchango Posts: 76 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am not a female, but look at the positives... In the last six months, you have lost 32 pounds and kept it off. That is a sizable accomplishment. Plateaus happen, just keep doing what you are and the loss will happen. I was stuck for close to two months before the weight started to come off again. As for loose skin, unfortunately it happens. You could add some weight training to help minimize it.

Good job and stay strong.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!