almost HALFWAY to my goal!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ktaylo59
    ktaylo59 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Go girl!!!!! Amazing results!!! How long did it take you?
  • Taliko
    Taliko Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! May I ask how tall you are?
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost it everywhere, which is great! Your face and your back look especially thinner! Keep it up!
  • MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    As someone who desperately wants to be in bikini shape - this is the highest praise I can offer you: If I looked like you do in that suit, I'd totally find a place to go where it!!

Congrats and keep it up! You're doing awesome!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I was just looking through your pics the other day, you look great! :happy: Btw, love the placement of your butterfly. :bigsmile:
    Thanks, you're too kind! And I hate the butterfly! Stupid mistake I made when I was 18. LOL
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Go girl!!!!! Amazing results!!! How long did it take you?

Thank you VERY much!! I have a little ways to go, but it's working!! It's been about 10 weeks!!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Wow, you look great! May I ask how tall you are?

Thank you! You're doing GREAT, also!! I'm probably 5'4", short LOL.
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    You look like you lost it everywhere, which is great! Your face and your back look especially thinner! Keep it up!

Thank you!! You are my inspiration! You look GREAT!!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    As someone who desperately wants to be in bikini shape - this is the highest praise I can offer you: If I looked like you do in that suit, I'd totally find a place to go where it!!

Congrats and keep it up! You're doing awesome!!

You're too kind!! Like I said before I would not go out in public like this, yet. A picture doesn't jiggle LOL.
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    Thank you, everyone, for your kind and encouraging words! I couldn't do it w/o you guys!! Keep up the good work, MFPs!!! You are all so inspiring and make me want to keep going!! :flowerforyou:
  • skysilver
    skysilver Posts: 73
    Options
    You look so toned compared to before, I cannot wait for the day I too am back to a healthy weight for my size- 5"2.
    It is people like your self that make the rest of us not fail. Talk about motivation. I think this site should receive a medal-I would love to know exactly how many people have succeeded due to all the love and support from one another. A big thank you for putting your pics on here-your braver than I am. ha ha ha
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! I can tell you have been training very hard. You are very inspirational. Thanks for sharing your pics. I have a long way to go before I am brave enough to put any of my before pictures up.
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    You look so toned compared to before, I cannot wait for the day I too am back to a healthy weight for my size- 5"2.
    It is people like your self that make the rest of us not fail. Talk about motivation. I think this site should receive a medal-I would love to know exactly how many people have succeeded due to all the love and support from one another. A big thank you for putting your pics on here-your braver than I am. ha ha ha

Thank you so VERY much! I have a lot of toning left to do, but I'm working on it. I'm not at a healthy weight, yet, but I'm getting closer. I was VERY close to obese. I have been so inspired and encouraged by everyone on this site. You're right, it does deserve some kind of award or recognition. I COULD NOT have done this w/o this site. I have tried to lose weight over and over in the past and I kind of end up starving and losing weight and then gaining it back and then some. You know the routine, right? I have NEVER lost weight the healthy way. I always thought I had to starve to lose weight and I was a binger. It feels good to lose fat by exercising, rather than starving and losing muscle. When I came to this site I realized how many calories I was taking in. Holy COW!! I am proud to say that I am no longer controlled by food and this is a lifestyle change, NOT a diet. And I'm proud of myself and EMBARRASSED for putting those pictures up. I put them up and instantly had hot flashes, like what did I just do and how do I take them off?? LOL I am the girl who hasn't even worn shorts in public since I was a child and the girl who is always wearing big sweat shirts to hide myself. I am the girl who refuses to let my HUSBAND see me naked and now my pictures are on the internet IN A BIKINI for the world to see, OMG!!! And I've got 20 some more pounds to lose before I'm at my goal weight. I'm just hoping to be an inspiration to atleast one person, like I have been inspired by other MFPs. Keep up the good work!! You CAN do it!!
  • AmyW4225
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! I can tell you have been training very hard. You are very inspirational. Thanks for sharing your pics. I have a long way to go before I am brave enough to put any of my before pictures up.

Thanks, for such kind words. If I can do it, you can do it, too. Weightloss is HARD but I can tell you that I probably don't work as hard as you think. I'm telling you, I do the elliptical for half an hour/day, against resistance and burn around 700 calories. I walk as much as I can, I do the sit-ups that are taught in the 30 day shred, 2 sets of each, which is around 250 sit-ups and I lift some 10 lb weights. I haven't changed my diet at all. I still eat all the same foods, just stay within my calorie goal. You're going to be there in no time, trust me. Just keep at it and it's amazing how fast it comes off. I remember how frustrated I was in the beginning and now it's all a blurr. I CANNOT wait to see your after pics. I LOVE before and after pics!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic!! keep up the great work!
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ummm, "almost HALFWAY"... what is left to lose girl!!! YOU LOOK PHENOMENAL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!