I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT

I have already got to my target weight. I still exercise 5 days a week . How should I do this? I just want to maintain my weight. Advice please

Replies

• Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Eat more. Start by changing your settings to maintain weight and start adding 100-200 calories a week, depending on how much your calorie deficit, to what you are eating presently. If you find you are still losing, then keep adding more calories until your weight stabilizes. Weight yourself once a week to determine if you are still losing or holding steady. That is generally the advice you will find on these board.

Personally, I find that I need to adjust up or down by about 50 calories every so often. I try to maintain within a 5 pound range and when I get too close to either the bottom or top end, that is when I add or delete those calories.

I hope this helps.
  • Emutinda
    Emutinda Posts: 18 Member
    Danni3ll3 wrote: »
    Eat more. Start by changing your settings to maintain weight and start adding 100-200 calories a week, depending on how much your calorie deficit, to what you are eating presently. If you find you are still losing, then keep adding more calories until your weight stabilizes. Weight yourself once a week to determine if you are still losing or holding steady. That is generally the advice you will find on these board.

Personally, I find that I need to adjust up or down by about 50 calories every so often. I try to maintain within a 5 pound range and when I get too close to either the bottom or top end, that is when I add or delete those calories.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Dani3ll3