What perfume or after shave do you wear??

Options
13»

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Nothing. my family is sensitive
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    Nothing beats it...
    4t6qum5ind40.jpg

This smells really good!! And the female one is lovely as well.

Right now I'm using The One by D&G
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    Jessica Simpson actually has great smelling perfumes. Vintage Bloom, Fancy, and Fancy Love are my trio. I swear by Fancy Love, I constantly get compliments whenever I wear it.

Also Fleur d'Interdit by Givenchy but I think that's been discontinued
  • kmlong2015
    kmlong2015 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Pulse by Beyonce and dazzle from Parise hillton
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Red from bath and body. Be delicious by donna caren. Coconut body spray. All of christina Aguilera line. Depends on my mood. Cant wear anything sented to work which sucks since I love smells
  • IrishMiner76
    IrishMiner76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Obsession for Men Calvin Klein, I think I've been using it since I was 17, my wife keeps buying it for me so that must be a good thing ?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I've had the same scent for over 15 years! I wear Timeless and get so many compliments on it that I have no plans to change. It's definitely me, and anyone who knows me knows my scent well!
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have never bought the same sent twice. There is so many to try. Thinking of buying be delicious again. My husband favorite. Says it smells like a stripper
    Which is a good thing I guess since they smell good
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    mandymay01 wrote: »
    I have never bought the same sent twice. There is so many to try. Thinking of buying be delicious again. My husband favorite. Says it smells like a stripper
    Which is a good thing I guess since they smell good

I usually re-buy the ones that smell best on me. Trying to find my signature scent, I've narrowed it down to the ones I currently use. I may change it if I get bored of it.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    I love L'eau d'Issey, and when I wear that, I get more compliments than any other time. So it must go good with my body chemistry... I also like DKNY, bottle that's shaped like an apple, and Clinique Happy, and one that's called Gardenia passion.