Trying again- need new friends!

Options
Hi, I'm Tiffany. I first found MFP a few years ago and was successful in losing 30 pounds. I had gained some weight so now I'm back to try again. Last time I had friend on here to keep me accountable but those friends are now inactive. Would anyone like an accountability buddy? Please add me! :-)

Replies

• briannekraayenbrink
    Options
    Hey girl!

I'm Brianne, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year, and so now I am going to try to lose weight so I can get pregnant. My short term goal is 10-15 before Christmas, long term is 40lbs
  • cybercher1113
    cybercher1113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi to both of you. Tiffany, you have the same goals as I do. Brianne, I'm doing this for health reasons as well. Today is the day I choose to start anew. I am using a few apps to help with my journey. Of course MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, C25K, and SWORKIT. I track my food with MFP, exercise with MMF, 5K train with C25K, and customize my strength trainingwith SWORKIT. Are either of you iusing any other tracking apps?
  • briannekraayenbrink
    Options
    I'm using the MFP app and i LOVE the C25K app!! Did you just start running recently? I've been wanting to start it again...maybe I will!

I've never heard of the SWORKIT app, I'm going to look into it for sure!