Getting it going in Florida

Options
Hi I wish there was a way to peruse profiles- I live in Tampa, Florida hoping to find others who do as well so we can connect and have support closer to home! Contact me even if you don't live directly in Tampa feel free to add or message me!

Replies

• ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    So I'm not in Florida, though in another week or two I will wish I was.. I am in Wisconsin, but I am all about checking in and staying motivated!
    Add me. I'll be a cheerleader! Please go to this discussion: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10279881/motivation-success-and-frustration-sharing#latest
    I will be checking in daily! I'm looking for friends and I want a core group that will help motivate. Maybe plan weekly weigh-ins and overall bounce frustration, success and ideas off each other to gain some ground on where we want to be!
  • ecjim
    ecjim Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Hi Florida- welcome- I live in Lake Wales - Eastcoast Jim
  • ellebreedlove42
    ellebreedlove42 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok - thanks SC ;
    I understand that sentiment ; as hot as it's been I don't have to shovel snow so I'll just stay here.... :-P
    I do have weekly weigh ins and such but I've added and will cheer you on too !
    And hi Jim!
  • Smile2day33
    Smile2day33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey central Florida here ☀️☀️☀️☀️
  • Theo_Mellis
    Theo_Mellis Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Cocoa Beach represent
  • M30834134
    M30834134 Posts: 411 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm in Miami b1tch, oops, sorry, Beach
  • Floridaman789
    Floridaman789 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just south of Tampa.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Miami here!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Hi I wish there was a way to peruse profiles- I live in Tampa, Florida hoping to find others who do as well so we can connect and have support closer to home! Contact me even if you don't live directly in Tampa feel free to add or message me!

Click on "Community" then "Find Users". You can search for users within x number of miles of a particular zipcode.