Hello ☺ if you need motivation inspiration feel free to write back

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Jelena, I'm from Serbia, I'm 19 years old. I go to medical school so i'll be a pediatric nurse :) I'm reallyyyy short (155cm) and I had problems with my weight. One day i decided it's time for a change and since then i lost around 14kg which is a lot for my height. Now I have 51kg and i feel amazing :) I'm still using this app to try to help others and to maintain my weight. If you need any advice about anything feel free to ask.

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! You'll find lots of encouragement and support here.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I have reached my weight goal, how do I calculate my maintenance calories?
  • dobb0076
    dobb0076 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Morgan, I am currently coming to the end of my college career and have decided it's time to really start refocusing on becoming healthy. I would love to find a group of people who can support and encourage me and vice versa. If you could kinda inform me how connecting with individuals on this site works, I would be greatly appreciative!
  • Geoffuber0113
    Geoffuber0113 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started but I need motivation cause I sleep all day not eating enough
  • ctaft81
    ctaft81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I just started using this because of my fiancé. He has been working on losing weight through keto and I have had to change my eating habits when I found out I can no longer have gluten. I am not a terrible eater but I am horrible when it comes to exercise. I HATE to do it alone. I could really use a cheer squad in my corner and even a mean coach sometimes to push me through this. If it's ok. Otherwise I may not do it again just like my last few attempts.