looking for new friends who are hitting their goals that wanna add me and help motivate each other

Options
Hi I'm a single mom and already quite fit. I was a personal trainer for over 4 years before I went back to school for marketing. I can offer some good advice to anyone who needs it. I'm getting back on here after being MIA for years. This app helped me lose quite a bit of weight after I had my baby.

I'm currently muscular but have a good 10-15 pounds of extra fat on me. I'm going on vacay in January and looking to add people who are very motivated and achieving their goals to help motivate me as well.

Please feel free to add me.....

p.s. I'm very good with my nutrition and keeping sugars and carbs low when I'm motivated enough so viewing my food diary may help other get some interesting new food ideas..

Replies

• escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. I could use all the help i could get just for losing the last bit and toning up. Where you from ? I got to hand it to you i give you a lot of credit being a single mom and keeping nutrition as part of your life. Much respect for you on that :smile:
  • tamzon21
    tamzon21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat at you, I am also a NASM certified PT but have been off for 2 year ane put on some unwanted fat,

I have never had a problem lossing weight and as off today i am going to lose the fat,

I do not have an ideal weight in mind, just lowering my body fat % to a normal level.

Keep motavated an work hard and u will do it