Post Weekend Bloat

Options
I had a great weekend of family fun and running around, but in the chaos I had some pretty loose logging! Saturday was food I didn't cook so those were my best guesses, but last night my partner and I ordered dominoes for dinner. You know what, it's fine! I woke up this morning expecting a bit of bloat, and it's definitely there! 6lbs up from Saturday morning.

So I decided to take my measurements because it's been about a month since I last checked for progress. I have lost one whole inch off my waist, and 1.5 inches off the widest part of my belly/hips! My thigh grew a half inch which I actually love because I've been working hard on building some lower body muscle. I think I can "see" it now :)

I just wanted to check in and post a bit for anyone struggling with a "bad" weekend or a meal they wish they'd thought through a little more. It's not going to undo all the other hard working days. Those 6lbs aren't hanging over my head making me sad, because I am so positive it's a water/muscle mass issue. One dominoes dinner didn't amount to over 20k calories :)

I hope everyone has a great day, get out there and keep working hard!