Whats for Dinner Tonight?

Replies

• Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Our kitchen is out of commission today due to tile work but I have porchetta that's been simmering in the crockpot all day. Once the tile guy wraps it up for the day I'll roast some asparagus to go with it.
  • scorpio505
    scorpio505 Posts: 20 Member
    Homemade Alfredo spaghetti squash and stuffed chicken breast
  • juliebowman4
    juliebowman4 Posts: 784 Member
  • ejbronte
    ejbronte Posts: 867 Member
    Almost all-in-one cookup: half a salmon steak (almost 4 oz), sauteed up with onion, radish, sweet red and orange peppers. Grated carrot, added at room temp to the salad mix and also to a microwaved leftover helping of oatmeal seasoned up with herbes de Province and Mama (or Papa?) Dash. Fresh cherry tomatoes from the garden (I thinkg the last I can coax from my brave little plant this year) blistered in the hot pan and then a generous handful of spinach heated up in the same pan. The cats went wild: Smokey, Luna and Essie from the salmon and Sancho from the carrots (Sancho is a little odd for a cat).

Dessert: one of the all-oatmeal-flour cookies I experimented with this weekend (not bad! I think it'll work for this season's holiday contribution); a Weight Watchers ice cream cone; and now I'm finishing up 2 ounces of Spanish dry red wine while watching Merle Oberon flirt with Joseph Cotten on TCM, while Edna May Oliver effortlessly steals the show from all of them.
  • tmartin19710
    tmartin19710 Posts: 41 Member
    Chicken noodle soup. Not feeling well tonight so something small
  • sdraper2014
    sdraper2014 Posts: 81 Member
    Shakshuka with feta, yum, and so quick and easy.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1014721-shakshuka-with-feta

I cut the oil down to 1 tbsp since that is lots and the feta to only 2 oz.

• ekruska802
    ekruska802 Posts: 79 Member
    Fattoush! Recipe from Ottolenghi, who I am convinced is a vegetable genius. http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/naamas-fattoush-51115620
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Nutrisystem pizza and a mcdonalds side salad with italian dressing
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Hash brown potato-crust quiche filled with asparagus, roasted corn, red peppers, garlic & pine nuts, topped with Parm cheese & mozzarella cheese. Multigrain croissants w/ Kerrygold butter. Sliced tomatoes. Apple pie for dessert.
  • brisport
    brisport Posts: 10 Member
    Pizza - Wheat crust, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, peppers, onions, broccoli, basil, oregano, thin slices of sirloin topped with mozzarella cheese. Cut into 6 slices - two slices is 520 calories.p0zg0r8vjmqa.png
  • QoLmatters
    QoLmatters Posts: 708 Member
    Balti Chicken and Vegetables :) The rest of my family gets to have Naan Bread with it.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Tenderloin Steak, baked potato, and sour cream :)
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Kale and spinach enchiladas verde.
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Ice cream and warm peanut butter!! I earned it at the gym!
  • Ponkeen
    Ponkeen Posts: 147 Member
    Homemade green chili meatloaf and a kale salad. Maaaaaybe a glass of wine if I have some calories left over ;).
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Im making baked pork chops, pasta roni side dish noodles or potatoes au gratin, and a big green salad.

I am excited to use these turkey meatballs I found at the store today. I'll make some pasta tomorrow and see if I can trick my boys into believing its beef+normal pasta (when i will have switched us to whole grain).
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,832 Member
    It will likely be grilled cheese sandwiches.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Eggplant parm.
  • mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    Cube steak/onions, steamed corn and 1/2 cup Uncle Ben's Brown rice.

I made cube steak with onions also :) but with white rice and tostones
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Shakshuka with feta, yum, and so quick and easy.

http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1014721-shakshuka-with-feta

I cut the oil down to 1 tbsp since that is lots and the feta to only 2 oz.

I love shakshuka! I just made feta shakshuka on Sunday morning!!!