Wasn't giving it my all, but THIS GIRL is back :) New friends?

Options
Gosh where do I start?!? I have been at this since 2012. I was very consistent, no less then 6 days a week in the gym and ate nothing but healthy. But guess what happened? After doing this over 1.5 years I got burned out. Ever since then I will get really good for a week and then I go back to my norm... about 1-2 days a week at the gym and I never went on MFP.

So here we are I have been going strong for 15 days and watching what I am eating, making much healthier choices and oh now I am counting my Wine calories again hee hee. I know what I am doing, but always up for suggestions.....I just need to keep the motivation. I also love to support and encourage friends. Sometimes I wonder if I missed my calling and should have been a PT or something along the line of fitness coach.

My goal is to make this a life style change and not get obsessed again. Enjoy a piece of cake with some wine and not feel one bit guilty about it or feel like I need to work out extra hard the next day. :)

I am looking for some new friends. As you can imagine I have lost a lot of friends on here for not being active. So who wants to do this with me?

Replies

• jack2q
    jack2q Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    always looking for motivation and accountability feel free to add me if you want
  • Cupcatinabox
    Cupcatinabox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jessykab74
    jessykab74 Posts: 167 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • jessykab74
    Options
    Haha forget.....mfp has changed a bit :)
  • jessykab74
    Options
    I sent everyone a friend request. Thank you
  • nikhilgohil1988
    nikhilgohil1988 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here to help, and give u that extra motivation. We are all on the same road together. So let's motivate
  • BaileysxCoffee
    BaileysxCoffee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • caqtcolleen
    caqtcolleen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Back on the horse as they say ! Lost 50 in last two years, gained 30 back:( live in paradise south of Tampa Florida and want this weight off! Just joined the VA MOVE program too today, so here it goes...again. My name's Colleen and I'm 39. Would like to lose 50 for sure, or maybe 75!!
  • jennifer3377
    jennifer3377 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always here if you need some motivation. :)
  • hollyclairekannady
    Options
    Oo oo! Add me! :)
  • Cidalia1173
    Cidalia1173 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Me too. Go at it, quit. I guess I would just get frustrated because, at over 40 years old now, it's nowhere near as easy as it used to be to lose weight. HOWEVER, I'm back. Willing to make the changes I need to no matter how long it takes or how much tweaking I have to do to get it right. I will, however, be more willing to occasionally quit logging food if I need a break without feeling like I've failed. Add me. :smile:
  • LWins999
    LWins999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me :)